CycleOps' Fluid² Trainer utilizes Power Band technology to allow for distinct resistance changes without reaching to a lever on the unit. The large flywheel with fluid resistance delivers a smooth, realistic road feel while sturdy legs provide a stable platform for pumping out hard, 600-watt…
CycleOps’ JetFluid Pro Trainer is your secret weapon. Use it whenever time or weather constraints arise so you can stamp your authority on the hills, races or group rides next time the sun shines. The Pro features progressive resistance, where just like the real world, resistance builds the faster…
These aren't ordinary pedals. The P1 pedal is a simple, intelligent and uncompromising design that provides the same proven PowerTap accuracy and reliability. The simple one-piece design easily mounts to any crank and does not require calibration nor installation angle setting, providing a true…
Feel the smooth precision of the lathe-turned-aluminum drums on CycleOps’ Aluminum Rollers. The durable steel frame stands up to years of hard training, indoors or out. Plus, the folding design allows convenient storage and transport. The rollers feature an adjustable belt for right and left…
Surly's Trailer Accessories protect your stuff from falling into your trailer's wheels. Fully equipped with two wheel guards to keep things from hitting spinning spokes and a set of fenders to keep water and road grime contained, these parts are even made from recycled plastic. Direct bolting to…
Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost…
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Take control of your rides with CatEye's fully customizable Micro Wireless. This sleek, lightweight computer lets you choose which exact metrics you want to see while your riding, including speed, time, pace, distance, and more. A bright backlight makes low light riding possible, and the auto…
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
- DoubleHead™ valve - Ball inflator accessories included - Plastic barrel and base - Durable steel shaft
- Easy-to-read 3.5" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - High Pressure/High Volume switch - Steel barrel and base - 160psi rating
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
- Separate bracket mounts to ceiling or 2x4 joists - Dual rope system for easier hoisting - Hardware, tie off cleat, and accessory straps for ladders, kayaks, canoes included - 50lb weight capacity
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
A great shop accessory made to hold a wide variety of axles, spindles and any Park Tool Freewheel Remover/Lockring Tool. Made from precision extruded aluminum.
Park's Paper-Towel Holder is an accessory for Park's Professional Race Stand (sold separately). It attaches easily and holds a standard roll of paper towels. It also works great for hanging clothes, wheels and tires.
The NiteRider Tail Light Rack Mount gives you the option to mount your tail light directly onto your rack-ready/-equipped bike via this rack mount accessory.
• Patented 4-digit resettable combination with easy-grip dials • Recommended for quick release components and accessory lock ups • 2.4mm vinyl coated steel retracting security cable (3 feet)
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised digital gauge with pressure preset - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 220psi rating
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised gauge - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
Finish Line's Long Reach Sprayer attaches to 1-gallon jugs of cleaner, degreaser, and polish. Perfect for shop use, this heavy-duty accessory features a 38-inch hose and a spray nozzle.
CycleOps' Sweat Guard is a valuable accessory for any trainer. It keeps corrosive sweat from harming your bike and home. It's made from soft, absorbent, washable terry cloth and is attached with elastic and Velcro straps. Two front pockets keep the remote, phone, or food close by while you're…
Optimize your handlebar space with Thule's unique Pack n' Pedal Handlebar Mount. This multi-position mount lets you attach two Thule accessories (sold separately) to your handlebars, one in a forward-facing position and one on top, facing the rider. The Handlebar Mount uses easy snap-in mounts so…
Thule's Console 2 keeps your gear close at hand on your Thule Chariot double-child carrier (sold separately). Easily attached to the Accessory Cross Bar, the Console features a built-in cup holder and zippered pocket to hold your keys, phone, and other valuables.
Accessory to attach Thule Pack ’n Pedal pannier magnet onto virtually any other bike rack. • Attach the Thule magnet to the adapter bracket (sold separately) for attachment to virtually any type of bike rack. • Versatile design allows for a variety of attachment options.
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Portland Design Works' Bar-ista to keep your morning beverage within easy reach. This handy accessory fits most travel mugs and attaches to 26.0mm handlebars.
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
For the mechanic on the go, Park's Backpack Harness carries your Blue Box Tool Case full of tools easily and comfortably. It's complete with padded shoulder, chest and waist straps and extra accessory pouches. The BXB-2 is fully adjustable and set up is quick and easy.